wow this is cute. looking forward to playing with a friend!
Cannonhead Clash (Atari 2600)
Cannonhead Clash is getting a cartridge release through AtariAge!
You can pre-order a copy here!
You play as one of two Cannonheads- Player 1 is red, Player 2 is blue. Your goal is simple- hit the other player with one of your bombs to knock them into the water! The terrain can be destroyed by your bombs, too. Keep that in mind!
- Left/Right- move
- Fire- Hold to charge, release to shoot. The longer the charge, the farther your bomb will go.
In the web version, you can play online multiplayer with a friend! Click the power icon in the bottom corner of the game screen, then select "Net Play!" to get started.
The game offers various options that can be changed on the menu. Move your cursor with up and down, change an option with Fire.
- 1P/2P- Play against a CPU or a human opponent, respectively.
- LVL- Selects a level. "?" selects a random preset level. "!" generates a random level.
- WIN- How many wins are needed to win a set.
This game was programmed for the Atari 2600 video game console in assembly, and is running online using Javatari.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Cartridge Release!Dec 09, 2020